Wändr series of packs are designed for the traveler who wishes to carry comfort with style. Very spacious with panel loading design has 2 compartments for storing the travel essentials. It has a unique padded back panel design to give the extra comfort to keep the back ventilated. Carry a Wändr for your next trip and make a stylish statement.
- A lightweight backpack for overnight travel
- 2 Compartments for easy segregation of clothes and essentials.
- Laptop sleeve to securely store laptop.
- Compression straps to make the pack fit snugly
- Unique back panel design with padding to give extra comfort and ventilation.
- Internal aircraft alloy frame transfers loads effectively and ensures that back panel of backpack stays firm
- Padded shoulder straps with pull down comfort handle to ease burden on shoulders.
- Shoulder straps with adjusters to vary length
- Load adjusters
- Grab handle for easy carrying
- Compression strap at bottom to carry sleeping mat
- Water Bottle holders on both sides
- Tri-colour to feel proud about a Made in India product
- High quality zips and pullers for ease of use and durability
- Made with tough polyester fabric with water resistance properties for long durable life
- Best use: Hiking / multi-day travel
- Gear Capacity: 50 litres
- Frame Type: Internal frame
- Hydration compatible: Yes
- Back Support: Padded
- No of Packets: 2 Main + 2 additional
- Water resistance: Yes
- Materials: Polyester PU coated
- Dimensions (Cms) : H 61 X W 37 X D 24
- Weight: 822 gms
- Place in mesh bag for machine wash
- Use mild detergent and lukewarm water
- For hand wash – use soft brush and mild soap
- Do not scrub too hard
- Drip dry in the shade
- Do not use petrol/acetate/alcohol solutions
2 reviews for Wändr 50
02 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 02 customer(s)
Light weight and classy
I bought this backpack by the look of it. Found it to be light weight and very stylish. Very good for a 3-4 day travel.16 Apr 2021
Fabulous looking pack, love the format and aspect ratio. Will test it out.6 Mar 2021